Angels Trip Out.

Angels, Laughs Photos



Yesterday we were lucky enough as a team to go over to Fiona Millington Photography's Studio in Coalville. With a recent change in staff we needed new images for the website and social media pages facebook and Twitter.

Fiona was remained professional during our shoot as we have a tendency to get louder and louder when having a laugh.  And we certainly did!

What I realised as we were having this set of photos together was how well we truly get on, we have a fantastic team, we are comfortable with each other, it's now perfect'


I can't wait to see the other images,  we had individual shots and group ones, I think the outtakes will be funny too! Fiona then asked Kirsty and Aimee to model a couple of evening dresses for her to help increase her portfolio. So I'm looking forward to seeing them too.

I'll leave you with a few of the more sensible ones, for now.




Thanks for reading. X











Comments

Popular Posts