My baby is growing up

Well this week I  realised my little girls definetly growing up.  She 11years old, nearly 12 and is a cocoon or raging hormones.


Her emotions are like a huge swing boat, going from angelic little girl to screaming 'you don't understand' banshee. Check out my previous post Junior Jekyll and Hyde here .

I realised that her hair continually needs washing at moment, that prompted me to purchasing her first
'Ladies things' *Miranda Style*' just incase she's not at home, or I'm not at home when the inevitable happens.



The other day she surprised me with her confidence in walking into town to spend her pocket money. She came home with a huge smile on her face, she'd been into New Look and bought herself 2 new bras,  she took them into the changing room, tried them on to check they were the correct size. Then bought them.  I could never has done that at 11years old, I would have been far to embarrassed.

We have decided that she now needs more responsibility and have decided to add to our family with
another dog, this will be hers, to walk train and look after. I honestly think it will be good for her.
Pictures to follow.  We go on Sunday to choose one.





My little girl is growing up, I feel old.

Comments

Popular Posts